See the University website for more information. Fall Commencement Schedule Link: Click Here
Personalized announcements are available through CB Announcements Link:
Please log into your MyCentral account:
- Log in to My Central Account using your Student ID Number
- Click on the Student tab, select Records & Registration
- Scroll down to "Graduation Regalia Form" section and click on Graduation Regalia form.
The University Store will need a hard copy of this form in order for you to receive your cap and gown. You can then order online here . Or, contact University Store by:
- Phone - (660)-543-4370 or (800) 330-7698
- Email - [email protected]
- Or mail University Store,
114 W South St,
Include the following:
- Your height and approximate weight for gown sizing
- Shipping address – Must be a street address. No P.O. Boxes please
- If you are a Graduate student a $25 charge will be placed on your university account for the academic hood. There is no charge for the cap/gown/tassel.
- Your Student ID Number
- Credit or Debit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express) - include card type, cardholder’s name, card number, and expiration date
*** PLEASE DO NOT SEND CASH ***
Your cap and gown are included as a part of the nonrefundable Graduation Fee, which is charged to your student account the month before graduation (November/April). This fee must be paid to the university before your diploma will be shipped. Graduate degree candidates will need to purchase their hoods for $25, which will be charged to their student account.
Payments may be made online at ucmo.edu portal. Online, Student Financial Services accepts web checks without a service fee. A service fee of 2.85% is charged when paying with a credit card. Or, if you prefer, your payment may be mailed to the Office of Student Financial Services. Please call (660) 543-8266 if you have any questions.
Caps, gowns and hoods, if applicable, are yours to keep.
The caps are "one size fits most," but an XL cap is available upon request. The gowns are sized based on height & weight.
If your gown doesn't fit, bring it in its original condition to UCM Store at The Crossing, and we will exchange it for the proper size.
The year is not part of university regalia. They are typically used in high school commencement ceremonies only.
The University recommends you wear the regalia provided to you.
No. Master’s degree recipients should bring their hood to the ceremony.
They correspond to the different graduate degrees.
- White – Master of Arts
- Tan – Master of Business Administration
- Gold – Master of Science
- Blue – Master of Science in Education
- Broad Blue – Education Specialist
Hoods are not returnable. A $25 charge will be added to your student account when you pick up your regalia. Your diploma will not be shipped until this fee is paid via your UCM student account.
Only bachelors students graduating with honors receive a medallion to wear in addition to the cap and gown as follows:
- Summa cum laude gold ribbon with medallion
- Magna cum laude red ribbon with medallion
- Cum laude white ribbon with medallion
There is no honors designation for masters students.
See the University website for more information. Fall Commencement Schedule Link: https://www.ucmo.edu/current-students/office-of-the-registrar-and-student-records/graduation-and-commencement/fall-commencement-schedule/
A variety of custom frames and mats are available from the UCM Store at The Crossing. Prices start at just $64.88 for brass or silver finished frames. Shipping/handling charges apply to orders placed via the web or phone. Check the graduation merchandise page on University Store's website for the complete assortment.
Do not worry if you don't know how to wear your regalia, you can check this video from Jostens https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBMlRgMI8FA