Web Orders FAQs
Below is a list of important things to know/remember about online textbook orders:
Textbook orders are paid for at the time the order is packed by our Web Order team
Customers may choose to have orders shipped to a street address or picked up at one of the following locations:
UCM Store at the Crossing
Ellis Complex (Main Lobby)
Panhellenic Hall (Lower Level)
Missouri Innovative Campus-Lee’s Summit (Learning Commons)
YOUR student 700# is necessary to order your textbooks online
The student must place their order with their OWN Student I.D. (700#)
Below is a list of items/information to bring with you when you pick up your order..
- Student/Customer Name
- Order number
- Photo I.D. Card (UCM I.D. preferred)
Here are the steps to order your textbooks online:
- Go to ucmo.edu
- Click the “Campus Links” button, select "My Central"
- Log in using your student 700# and password
- Select "Student Services" tab, then select “Student Home”
- Under the UCM Registration Box, click on the "Select Term Link" and choose Spring 2019
- Select "Order Textbooks"
- Click on University's Store Logo for a complete list of books
- Click the green to shop exclusively with the University Store
- After adding books to your cart, click Continue to Checkout
- Ensure all selected books are displayed in your cart, then click Continue Checkout
- Follow all on-screen prompts accordingly, then select payment options
- Login with the University Store, or register a new account
- Select Delivery Method and location. Click on continue to Payment Options
- Select Payment Method, then click Submit Payment. A confirmation number will be displayed and emailed
- Notification is sent when order is completed and available for pickup/shipping
Online orders begin mid-July for fall semesters, mid-November for spring semesters, and mid-April for summer semesters. Please visit our Store Calendar to see specific begin and end dates.
If your order is being picked up in the store you may pick it up at our Web Order Pick-up Center, lower level of the University Bookstore at The Crossing AFTER you receive an email stating that your order is ready to be picked up. The first day to pick up at Ellis or Panhellenic will be January 13, 2019, from 12 pm – 6 pm.
No. Orders are paid for at the time the order is packed. Your payment method choices are Financial Aid (via your student 700#) or credit card.
- When you pick-up your ordered textbooks, you will be able to decline any unneeded/unwanted books
- Any books you choose to add to your order (at the time of your pick-up), will become a separate transaction. Please be sure to pick up and pay for any additional textbooks prior to picking up an online order.
- While placing an online order, customers will select preferences such as: New Only, Used Preferred, etc. Our default always to provide used books when available. Access codes, course packets, loose-leaf, workbooks, etc. are available as new only.
- Online textbook orders are paid at the time the order is packed. We will begin pulling & packing Spring 2019 order on Monday, December 10th, 2018.
- In the event we have trouble processing your online payment, errors will need to be resolved at time of pick up at University Store. In the event you’ve requested your order to be shipped, the error must be cleared prior to the package shipping.
- Payment may be by debit/credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express), and/or Financial Aid.