- Important Things to Know/Remember About Online Textbook Reservations:
- Textbook reservations are now paid for at the time the order is placed online
- Textbook Reservation pick-up is located in Elliott Union Rooms 231/235
- Your student 700# is necessary to reserve your textbooks online
- Reservations are NOT the same as online orders which will be shipped directly to the purchaser
- The student must place their reservation/order with THEIR own student I.D. (700#)
- Items/Information to Bring to Textbook Reservation Pick-up:
- Student/Customer Name
- Reservation Order number
- UCM I.D. Card
- How to Reserve Your Textbooks Online?
- Go to www.ucmo.edu
- Under the Current Students tab, select "My Central"
- Log in using your student 700# and password
- Select "Student Services"
- Under the UCM Registration Box, click on the "Select Term Link"
- Select "Order Textbooks"
- Click on University's Store Logo for a complete list of books
- After choosing your books for reservation, validate your address
- Select "TXTBK RSRVE NO SHIP"
- Click on continue to check out
- When do online reservations begin and end?
Please refer to the mini-calendar (above right) or visit our full calendar to see specific begin and end dates.
- When may I pick up my reserved books?
Please refer to the above-right mini-calendar for dates and times regarding Textbook Reservation pick-up. Please be sure to pick up your textbooks by the close of business on the last da of the period, which is also noted on the calendar.
- Do I pay for the books I reserved online when I place the order?
Yes. Orders are paid for at the time the order is placed online. Your payment method choices are Financial Aid (via your student 700#) or credit card. You may pick up your reserved textbooks at our Reservation Pick-up Center in Elliott Union Room 231/235.
- I need to add/drop books from my original online reservation. Can I do this?
- When you pick-up your reserved textbooks, you will be able to decline any unneeded/unwanted books
- Any books you choose to add to your order (at the time of your pick-up), will become a separate transaction. Please be sure to pick up your reserved order first, before purchasing your additional textbooks
- "I don't want new books." "I want used books if possible." "I need all supplemental material with my textbooks" AND etc. How can I be sure I have these options?
- The default setting for textbook preference is set as "used only" (unless we cannot offer used for that particular book) when the textbook is not a RENTAL title
- Upon viewing your online "shopping cart" a dropdown box is available. Here you can choose your textbook preference (used only, used preferred, new only or new preferred)
- After selecting the "continue to checkout" option you will also be given the choice to add supplemental materials: "Do Not Add to Order," "Add All Materials," or "Add Only Required."
- What forms of payment may I use?
- Online textbook reservations are paid at the time the order is placed.
- Payment may be in credit or debit cards (including MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express), and/or Financial Aid
Updated August 18th, 2012